1. In exactly 21 days he will turn 3 years old.
2. He is friendly and shy, talkative and reserved, naughty and obedient, ganas and extremely manja all at the same time!
3. Still very destructive. Just destroyed Auntie Fiza’s expensive hair scrunchie that she bought in Singapore within a blink of an eye. Matilah Mummy kena pergi Singapore nak ganti….
4. Conquers my Iphone4 and treats it like his own. In just a few hours playing with it he can already use it like a pro. Knows how to slide and unlock it, knows which folder contains all the great games, knows which one is view button and close button when he accidently click on the browser! Terang betul hati when it comes to technology.. Knows how to play all the interactive games, how to record his voice and play it back etc..
5. Still loves to sing all the children’s songs that he knows especially Twinkle Little Star, Itsy-Bitsy Spider and the sing a long to the tunes in Spongebob.
6. When his Daddy or myself got mad and about to scold him, he would start singing “WE ARE HAPPY FAMILY..” Sometimes he told us” Eh jangan marah… kita kan happy family?”
7. Kuat mengampu his Daddy when ever I am not around, siap kiss his cheeks bertalu-talu, hugs him and kata “Daddy handsome!”. But when I come around Daddy would be forgotten…
8. Such a Mummy’s little boy!
9. Since he was 7 months old Miki has been jealous of his Daddy each time he came as close as sitting next to me. Now at 2 years he has some kinda radar that detects his parents’ closeness. Even with his eyes close in deep sleep, he would start to cry and climb our bodies to separate us and sit/lay right between us! Sungguh potong stim tak sporting budak ini!
10. Likes to speak in English and sometimes would really surprise us with new English sentence/ phrase that we have never taught him.
11. Speaks very well but utters perfect gibberish nonsense in front of other people especially Uncle Bani!
12. Very proud of his remote control car ride, he would say “Car Miki cantik… Car Daddy tu buruk!!!” Sian Daddy jugak yang kena….
13. In the car now he would sit at the back with the adults’ seat belt (he pronounces as Seavelt). Must be making him feel very dewasa… Always insists that everybody in the car buckle up the seatbelt as well.
15. Extremely gedik and mengada-ngada…
16. Has green fingers. Sometimes would help us with the gardening and all the seeds he planted or simply threw on the ground would grow! Now we have a pot of kacang botol/kacang kelisa plant thanks to Miki magical little fingers! ?
17. Has very strong memories and always remember tiny little details, like which one was the t-shirt I wore several weeks ago on his first train ride.. and who he went to I-City with several MONTHS ago! Tapi pelajaran taknak ingat la pulak… masalah betol!!
18. Mummy Daddy will send him to Tadika at age 5.
19. Pelat – Mummy’s favourite Miki’s pelatness is MENTEDUT for terkejut! I can’t help it! Mentedut is too cute… example – “Listen! (placed one hand at an ear) Apa bunyi pom tu?? Miki mentedut sangat! (put both tiny hands on chest)” Gigit kang!
20. Walaupun sangat naughty and mengada-ngada… selalu kena marah, cubit, babab… Miki will always be Mummy-Daddy’s buah hati pengarang jantung… Love you lots kid! Muah!Share