Step 1 : Get a fresh batch of garlic bread ready… extra parsley, warm and makes the whole kitchen smells garlicy.. hehe
Step 2 : Then make a bowl of spicy chilli! Bring it out to the garden with cold cold drinks…
Step 3: Sit down with my Hubby. Dip the bread into chilli and taste it oh so yummy!! Berebut-rebut eating the chilli cause there is one bowl only!
Step 4: Enjoy our own little herbs and vegetables patch. The one we nurture on our own and have grown so fast!
Step 5 : Admire the little tomato flowers that have just appeared… May you grow into juicy plump tomatoes soon!
Step 6: Come evening make delicious dinner for the family! Happy is when Hubby says it is yummy! Happy is time that I spend with Azman and Miki!
Yay for the families we have! Cheers!
Note – Feel free to feel happiness too by cooking and feeding your loved ones but masak untuk LAKI SENDIRI OKAYYY??? Laki orang tak boleyyyy… haha! daaa~~~
- :: GloriousFood :: Pasta for busy wives with hungry husbands ::
- Balik kampung and my best friend’s engagement
- How To Make An Electric Guitar Pinata for Rafa’s 1st Birthday Party
- Resepi Kuih Raya – Tat Nenas (Kuih Raya Recipe – Pineapple Tart)
- Baked meatballs for dinner and guess what is the color of my poop poop tomorrow
10 Comments »