Wah wah!! Belum puasa dah fikir kuih raya camana nih??? Tak sesuai betul! hahaha..
Anyway, this time I would like to share a recipe that was given to me by a very health conscious friend of mine. This is due to the fact that a couple of our family members has diabetic but it’s sad if they can’t enjoy food especially during raya.
In fact, less sugary food is best consumed by all of us not just diabetes patient kan? Ayoo takkan dah sakit baru nak jaga diet kot? hehehe
Diabetic Date and Nuts Cookies Recipe (Resipe Biskut Raya – Biskut Kurma Berkacang)
1 cup Diabetic Orange Marmalade (kat Cold Storage ada jual)
1 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 cup Shortening
2 cup Flour
1 cup Chopped Dates
1/2 tsp Cinnamon (serbuk kulit kayu manis)
1 cup Nuts
1 tsp Vanilla
1) Mix all ingredients together well.
2) Drop by teaspoon on greased
3) Bake 8-10 minutes in a 350oF preheated oven.
Hehehehe senang kan? I am so into these recipes that use cup as measurements instead of grams. Kalau pakai gram-gram ni boleh terkehel jari aku wooo… Maklumlah! Berbakat! ehehhehe
- Kuih Raya Resepi : Allergen-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies for kids
- Resepi Kuih Raya Biskut Oatmeal – Cookies for the heart
- Resepi Kuih Raya – Tat Nenas (Kuih Raya Recipe – Pineapple Tart)
- ::Resepi Kuih Raya:: Kuih Batang Buruk Recipe
- Resepi Kuih Raya – Batang Buruk Siti & Honey Cornflakes Diyana, hahaha!
4 Comments »